G’day! Welcome to my website, I am Henry Yong and I am a Perth photographer with specialty in photojournalism / documentary, events, and portraits photography. My styles are reportage and documentary.
This website serves as a website for Henry Yong Foto and a photo blog. Please view the posts and I hope you will enjoy the photos. Thanks for coming in, your comments are always welcome!
When I am not photographing, I am reading:
- Blogs (Joe McNally, Zack Arias, David Hobby and Jeff Ascough, Karl Grobl, David duChemin)
- IT News (Overclockers AU, Whirlpool, Neowin.net and Ars Technica)
The stuff I love are:
- The Eagles – Hell Freezes Over. This is the definitive DVD music audiophile must have!
- Gadgets / Geeky stuff
- Travel. I have been to a few countries:
- Australia: Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane
- Malaysia: Kuala Lumpur, Kota Kinabalu, Johor Bahru
- Hong Kong
- Mom’s curry chicken with tofu and potato. Strange food? Not at all! You’ve gotta try it!
- Action / Comedy movies!
Are you looking for a photographer? I am available for bookings, for interstate and oversea photography service. Please contact me for a consultation; I would love to meet you!